Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

TOLAS Memories

So apparently my old TOLAS is still lingering on the Internet, as things tend to do. It appears I had a loyal reader base, which I no doubt alienated when I it closed down. I had some pretty weird stuff on there. You may remember the dream I had about the jewel/identity thief professor impostor, or the missives about Mike The Nut, my loyal but ill-fated mascot, or the thoughts about eating pet chickens... I remembered none of them till I looked back. You can't get to them unless you are a Mindsay member, but if there's popular demand, I can bring them back for your enjoyment/horror.

Poor Mike the Nut. What a terrible way to die: eaten from the inside out by a worm that poops acid then smashed open so the worm's reign of terror could be stopped before it reproduced. On second thought, why didn't I keep the worm as my new mascot? It only seems logical. It defeated the old mascot, so therefore should be the new one. I can't imagine he'd like having a face draw on him in pen though, and he'd require upkeep. No, it was better for them both to go. But let's remember Mike the Nut fondly, before the worm ate his guts and burned holes through my computer stand.

Quote of the Day:
"Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it's Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas ... And, the ninjas are all on fire, too" --some random place on the Internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home