Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The way to a man's heart...

This will not surprise many of you out there, but it turns out I'm very easy to bribe. Home made cookies are like kryptonite to me, even more so than Hostess Cup Cakes and Centrum chewables. I've been convinced of many a thing by cookies, now that I think about it. And apparently people know this well. So all you ladies out there, looking for an "in", it's as easy as flour, butter, and sugar. Plus whatever else you put in cookies to make them good. And they have to be cooked too. I can make the dough myself thank you. Conversely, those looking for an "out", making cookies is not it. I recommend the following: Acid in the face; Saying things like "aren't the Yankees a good baseball team" and "The patriot's 3 superbowls are a fluke"; Cookies with acid in them; Declaring that everything you cook will have the three food groups (onions, mushrooms, and seafood). So there you go. Mmmmm, cookies... And brownies...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home