Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Saturday Morning

I've wanted a fedora for a long time. I think they look amazingly cool. Last night I got one at a store in the worst mall in the region, possibly the country. There was a lady and her 11 year old(ish) daughter running the store. It was like an urban clothing store (in my mostly rich white suburb. go figure). I kept asking the 11 year old what she thought, and if the hats I was trying on looked good. She would only agree with what I said. She wasn't helpful at all. Despite her indifference, I was able to find something that I liked, and I got it. It looks remarkably like this:


and this:
So I am now the proud owner of a fedora. I used it last night to the fullest. Man, good times hanging out in the lobby of our building, pretending to be wax figures and rearraning the plants to make the back door look unusable and manning the elevator... Not sure why people were looking at us funny.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/02/2005 12:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's a really cool hat. Guess what - I know how you can make a lot of money with that hat! Go to www.fedora.hat to learn more!

     
  • At 10/02/2005 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    too pointy

     
  • At 10/05/2005 12:52 AM , Blogger mmm... said...

    Number one, that is a ridiculous advertisement. How do you do that? I'm assuming you're a bot of some sort, but that's just crazy. If you're a person, you have way too much time on your hands. Get a life, partner. And who makes a bot for blog ads anyway? Issues man, issues. I in no way support this ad. Don't click it. Number two, the hat does look a little pointy in the picture, but trust me, it is not pointy like that. It's pretty hot, and definitely cool.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home