Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fashion Advice from Men's Warehouse

Keep Your Pants On

Wearing a belt and suspenders is like wearing a Red Sox hat with a Yankee jersey. It's one or the other. Never both!



One word: Awesome. Right now I'm wearing a Red Sox hat with a Champion jersey, so I guess I'm good. Oh, and I'm wearing a belt and pants and no suspenders. But if I had no belt, there's no way I could keep these pants on.

They say nothing about selecting the appropriate buckle, so go with this.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/24/2006 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Speaking of the Red Sox, I am seeing a Red Sox/Yankees game one week from today (first matchup of the season) yay... last time I saw one (and also I believe first time I saw one) was with you a few years ago with Pedro/Roger. And it is never good to wear a Yankees hat/t-shirt. ;) (here come all Mike's Yankees-fan friends to yell at me for saying that and for calling you "Mike" hehehe.)

     
  • At 4/24/2006 11:33 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    Colleenn, I'm surprised at you. I have no YANKEE$ fan friends. But yay Sox-Yanks> I get to see Sox-Orioles in a few weeks courtesy of my friend Kendi. Awesome.

     
  • At 4/25/2006 9:41 AM , Blogger Chandster said...

    Hey I want to go to the Sox-Orioles game. And I also want a gameboy as a belt buckle. And suspenders I want suspenders. But moslty the game. Can I go too?

     
  • At 4/26/2006 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hmm, am I seeing Sox/Orioles this year? I'm not sure. But I know I am definitely seeing Sox/Nationals in June because Brian was a former Expos fan. :P But yay for Camden Yards... it looks like a cool field, and there always seem to be tons of Sox fans there. I'd love to see a game there someday too.

     
  • At 4/27/2006 5:08 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    Colleenn, if you visit DC we can make the trek. To Camden or to RFK, where the tickets are cheap and plentiful.

     
  • At 10/05/2007 2:17 AM , Blogger GistOut said...

    "...is like wearing a Red Sox ..."

    Great analogy!
    Cited in and be part of Analogies Archive.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home