Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

10 layers of gross

An actual e-mail exchange between an anonymous roommate and me:

Subject: Rent and Stuff

Let's remember to pay rent. Also, since my mother is coming (and with a friend), I absolutely insist that you clean that disgusting hairball you call a bathroom, so that they don't lose their lunch when they view your putrid squalor. I guess we should clean other parts of the apartment too. I'd say they are due.

Monty


Re: Rent and Stuff

ha! you obviously haven't been in my bathroom lately... you can downgrade that response from 'disgusting hairball' to 'mildly repulsing lingering hairs and grime' after my 3 minute cleaning effort a few days ago =)
But I agree, I should clean my bathroom, and let's clean in general too.
Hope you're having a good day,

Anonymous Roommate


If only this were the type of hairball we were talking about...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home