Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Outrageous!

A certain someone, a "friend of a friend" who shall remain nameless, just committed what would be a major party foul were I the authority on such things. This FOAF just texted an F saying "I'm making chocolate chip cookies!" That would be wonderful, and worthy of praise if this were an invitation to join in the consumption of said cookies, however, FOAF lives 1000 miles away. There are some things you just don't taunt with, and choco chip cookies are near the top of my list. I love when good things happen to my friends, and I love sharing that with them even when I'm on the outside, but I just plain have a hard time sharing in other people's cookie success. It's a rule I have. So now you know, and thanks for listening.


--The Management

3 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i don't even know if you check comments on old posts. but, you should know this wasn't an foaf. it was a foafoaf, cause it was my friends roomate.

     
  • At 1/30/2006 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i figured out how to post and leave my name. nice.

     
  • At 1/30/2006 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    this time instead of typing 'anonymous' for my name, i'll use a real name.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home