Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Things I did yesterday

Ate Peanut Butter Captain Crunch for the first time in months. Awesome.
Drove around DC for the first time ever.
Missed THE American Indian. They need to put him in a more accessible location.
Threw a ball at Chris' face.
Watched a man eat a clove of garlic.
Pounded chicken with a bottle of Propel.
Ate the saltiest pesto ever.
Watched a man eat an onion raw trying to make himself shead real tears. He failed, though we were all crying from laughing so hard.
Watched a man sniff an onion for a half hour trying to psyche himself up to cry. It was a lame onion, so he too failed, much to my amusement.
Ran back and forth to my room multiple times, and laughed as others did so.
Sneezed and coughed a lot, even though I wasn't sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home