Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Fire Warden follow-up

For my new fire warden position at work, it turns out I get a hat after all. I haven't seen it yet, but I hear this is the case. I'm psyched. I plan on being the best fire warden ever. EVER. Coincidently, I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the event of a fire. So whatever I do is right, right? I have to be the best, if I do what I think I have to do. Self destruction, here we come!

3 Comments:

  • At 12/04/2005 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You definitely need to pursue the role of a small incendiary devices dealer....imagine yourself (with fedora) in some shady store supplying criminals with "the goods." Obviously in this case those criminals are smokers who choose to ignore the increasingly popular public smoking bans (wa's takes effect dec 8). Plus, you would then have free rein o experiment and act on any pyrotechnic fantasies that you have been clinging on to for the last 23 years!

     
  • At 12/13/2005 10:43 PM , Blogger jo portnoy said...

    you should conduct daily fire drills and sometimes use real fire. that would be pretty fun.

     
  • At 12/21/2005 7:10 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    All right, it's decided on both accounts. The biggest question is whether I can bill the flame thrower and exploding cigarettes to overhead... I need to make a business case. "A little fire caused by me and then put out is much cheaper than a big fire inadequately put out. Plus exploding cigarettes and fire will provide an unprecedented morale boost for me." Done When in doubt, go with morale boost.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home