Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I can't drive 55

Do you ever feel like there are some days when everyone around you is driving even worse than normal? Today, on both commute to and from work, there were cars careening all over, and driving through lights or ignoring signs or switching lanes at random. I felt a bit more endangered than normal, and that's saying something. Is there a full moon affect for bad driving? I did manage to make it home safely. One of those days...



2 Comments:

  • At 4/26/2006 3:47 AM , Blogger jo portnoy said...

    Out here there are NO rules, NO stop signs, NO street lights, NO street names. donkeys pulling carts go down the middle of the road, and for the most part people stay in the generally vaguely kinda on the left, sometimes right. People just u-turn out of nowhere and drive on sidewalks and through fields if there is room for them. So I think I know what you mean.

     
  • At 4/26/2006 12:06 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    That's pretty crazy, Joster. Probably a good thing you get hustled around in big armored thingies. So I guess setting up a DMV isn't a top priority yet?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home