Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Now that's a good Friday (and Saturday and Sunday)

I'm really good at the first few pool shots, then I am less good from then on.

Nights on the town are great, especially when they include fancy dress and fancier dessert.

Filming a movie is really hard work.

The Chewing Gum Championships are also really hard work.

Long distance visits are nice.

Referees wear little boy shirts.

The soda and cookie aisle can be a lot more fun than you might think. Especially if you find mystery soda.

Rock Bottom is great. The setting sun is painful.

Friends are cool.

Tangoing and Foxtrotting are awesomely fun, even in the crazy heat.

Moonshine.

Fajitas spew burning hot oil that can end up searing your head if the waiters passing by aren't careful.

Watching kids take batting practice can be one of the most peaceful things around.

4 Comments:

  • At 6/20/2006 12:53 AM , Blogger blake said...

    I had fun being a part of the gum chewing championship. Thanks for bringing me along. My hamstring is feeling better.

    And not that I thought of it before, but now I will be a little cautious in a Mexican restaurant when the waiter walks past.

     
  • At 6/20/2006 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So let me get this straight. One of the waiters anointed your head with fajita oil?

     
  • At 6/20/2006 9:45 AM , Blogger KendiT said...

    And outlookless outlooks are great places to walk and to reflect

     
  • At 6/20/2006 10:55 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    true it!! I forgot that one. Add it to the list.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home