Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

How I spent my summer vacation

Stephen and I built a fort on Saturday. We were inspired by some off-hand comment he made, and we committed. It took up 80% of our living/dining area. It was pretty much the best thing ever. We read in it, prayed in it, ate cookie dough in it, watched Return of the King in it, watched baseball in it, slept in it, ate ice pops in it, and hung out in it. Even Stephen and Chris's parents hung out in it! Everything's better in a fort! Unfortunately, we had to tear it down. Sad times.





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7/04/2007 7:20 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

    Color me impressed. That is one nice fort, and I know forts. Some of my kitchen chairs still bear the marks of our grand forts of yore.

     
  • At 7/06/2007 6:17 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    Thanks Suzanne. Our youthful exuberance combined with adultish minds and a large open area (due to the intentional dearth of apartment furniture) lead to a perfect storm of fort superiority.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home