Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Issues

My nose keeps itching, and it refuses to stop.
I can't tie my tie right today. It's either too long or too short, or the knot looks bad.
I keep tripping on nothing in the hall. Not due to new shoes; I've had them for 2 years.
I keep crashing into Will, and then having awkward conversations with him about ties and tripping on the hall.

Though annoying, if these are the only issues I have today, not so bad.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6/19/2007 12:58 PM , Blogger David Tresner-Kirsch said...

    I hope your day picks up, buddy.

    As in negative derivative for the small, awkward issues, while maintaining the flat line with zero start value for the major ones.

    Enjoy your afternoon!

     
  • At 6/21/2007 1:43 AM , Blogger Renee said...

    "This tie will not tie! Not around my neck. 'Round the bedpost, oh yes. But around my neck, oh dear no."

     
  • At 6/22/2007 4:04 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    Bravo. I had to cheat. Never read Peter Pan, but apparently it's available in whole on the Internet.

     
  • At 6/24/2007 5:01 AM , Blogger Renee said...

    *gasp* OK I'm lending you my copy of Peter Pan when I get back -- internet reading will not get you the amazing illustrations of my copy

     
  • At 6/25/2007 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I thought you had been tying ties for over 10 years! Every day in school, and then every day at work!

    That settles it. You need to upgrade to the full Windsor. The inverted one-and-a-half Windsor won't cut it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home