Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wedding Exstravaganza

So... Chris and Katy got married on Sunday. It was quite a celebration, and was very cool to be a part of. I got to push buttons! And I added a dance move. Though I'm pretty sure it's only appropriate for awkward solo dancing while everyone else glares. It was great to see some friends, and venture up North, and watch some belated July 4th fireworks. Congrats to newly-created Norberg Family!


The Whole Gang. Nice job wedding party! Way to make sure Chris and Katy got married!


Shhh, keep it on the Down Low, but I think Chris has a thing for Katy...


Yes Danny, I see the baby. He's right there...


See, I told you he has a thing for her!


That's a nice vista backdrop, but it'd be even better if there were a rustic barn...


Chillin' on the patio thing


Hey look, a rustic barn!! Great backdrop, and way to hold it up.


Couple, Cake, and Kids.


And the winner of coolest most popular table at the wedding: Table 18!!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7/12/2007 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oooh, new look to the tolas? (see, i didn't say "blog.") that second picture is really cute. and i like her dress. i want my wedding now. blaaaah. :P

     
  • At 7/12/2007 9:07 PM , Blogger Chandster said...

    looks like a ton of fun

     
  • At 7/14/2007 9:09 AM , Blogger mmm... said...

    I'll make you a dress colleenn, if you don't mind it being made out of napkins and only 6 inches tall. It was *tons* of fun Changler. Tons. Way more than a ton.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home