Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Trendylee

So I found something at Starbucks I actually like! I got a Tall Vanilla Creme something with whipped cream on top, and it was amazingly not offensive to the palette. I am astounded. Granted, had it been hotter, I think it'd have been even better, but I was pretty ok with it as it was. Is this a sign that I'm going to become ... (gasp) ... trendy? Will I start... um... oh my, I actually know nothing else trendy. I seriously can't think of anything. Nothing. Heck, is Starbucks even trendy anymore, or has it become passe? Is the word passe passe? And how do I get those little accent things to appear on the second 'e'? The world may never know...

3 Comments:

  • At 10/19/2005 8:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Copy this: é

    Or just hold down ALT and type 130 on the numeric keypad.

     
  • At 10/31/2005 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Mocha Latté is quite the tasty drink. It's like hot cocoa with some caffine. Mmmm.... caffine *drools*

     
  • At 11/09/2005 5:49 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    Someone somewhere mentioned the awesomeness of the Carmel Apple Cider, and boy are they correct. That is one very good drink. Sorry for forgeting who recommended it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home