Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

What's down?

Three Things:

1. After about two weeks of trying to reassert itself, winter was soundly beaten by spring today. It was awesome out. Wiffleball, baseball, and soccer ensued. Winter may come back for a bit, but very shortly the sports in the park will abound. You're on notice, winter.

2. I've been listening to a fair bit of Johnny Cash lately, as www.johnnycash.com has streaming audio of 20 of his hits. Top picks include Rusty Cage, Man in Black, Hurt, and I Hung My Head. I never really appreciated him until I saw Walk the Line. He was pretty darn good.

3. Here are two of my favorite pictures that I've taken. They are from the same weekend, when I went camping/hiking with Jim and David and Tara back in the day. Good times. I came across the pics when I was going through some of my pictures for a friend. Enjoy!

The lake a bit or bit and a half from our campsite

View from the campsite. The heads are David and Tara

3 Comments:

  • At 2/25/2006 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, that *is* back in the day. I forgot David experimented with a beard at one point.

     
  • At 2/27/2006 12:48 AM , Blogger jo portnoy said...

    you really have a talent for photography.

    I'm rooting for Spring.

     
  • At 2/27/2006 1:38 AM , Blogger KT said...

    "I never really appreciated him until I saw Walk the Line. He was pretty darn good."
    You do realize that Johnny Cash wasn't actually in that movie...:-P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home