Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Soup Orb 'Ole

I hear there's some sort of big football game. In celebration of the Big Game (which we are not allowed to name unless we pay a fat sponsorship fee), I'm gonna have a soup or bowl of chili. If I'm feeling litigious, I might decide to sue per bowl because each throw of that huge ball hurt my arm. While I'm there, I might watch my Native American friend Sioux Poor bowl a few rounds.

My prediction? The Red Sox are definitely gonna win. They're gonna shoot at least 5 goals, and be 10 under par before the other team can even skate for 5 wickets. Plus the judges will give them a 6.0 for style for the double back ollie juniper into triple axle. Game Set Match!

I see beef stew in his eyes... He's a Soup Orb Owl

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home