Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Change Up

Life is like a wiffleball. Sometimes it looks like it's flying right at your head, and you think it's gonna hit you between the eyes, so you duck, but then it curves like 5 feet the other way and you just look silly. And you're like, "Why did I worry about it in the first place? It's only a wiffleball." You have no idea where it's going, but you have to make a decision to swing or not anyway. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, so I'll just stop here. Ironic I guess :-)
Expect the Unexpected

2 Comments:

  • At 2/08/2006 12:39 PM , Blogger jo portnoy said...

    I ducked when a plane flew over me once.

     
  • At 2/08/2006 6:29 PM , Blogger Chandster said...

    When I'm parking in a spot and go under low hanging braches that brush against my car I always duck. I know that they are hitting the car and I am not being hit in the head by a bunch of branches but I always duck. I can't help it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home