Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Strangest thing I did today

I became the proud owner of a coffee table book. And I don't even have a coffee table! The book has pictures and short descriptions of European castles. In related news, I also became "The guy who buys those random bargain books at Barnes and Noble," but it was mostly because I wanted to buy something unique with the gift card I had. In unrelated news, congrats to Jim and Jenn on the birth of an amazingly cute bouncing baby boy. In fake news, I got a baby cheetah, and also a butler.


Why am I on such a castle kick? This baby would be complete if it had catapults, and beer. And a baby cheetah.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/29/2007 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fake news is the best! Last time I had fake news, David gave me a sword that also doubled as a two-by-four to smack things with.

    Is your butler named James? If not, you should demand half of your money back.

     
  • At 1/29/2007 3:23 PM , Blogger KendiT said...

    Wait, you bought Neuschwanstein and didn't demand it be filled with German, Bavarian, and Czech beers as part of the bargain...DOH!

    In other news, my aunt and uncle were married at Neuschwanstein. And that's real news. Crazy I know, but true.

     
  • At 1/30/2007 12:40 PM , Blogger David Tresner-Kirsch said...

    Fake news IS the best. Last time -I- had fake news, I gave Ian a sword that also doubled a two-by-four to smack things with.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home