Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Paranormal

Yesterday, I got a e-mailed newsletter from 2002. To an e-mail address I didn't have in 2002. It's still 2006 right? Because if not, I am so late for my Microeconomics class...

Yesterday my spellcheck decided I was speaking in French. Therefore, words such as "some" and "something" came up as misspelled. Needless to say, I was confused. I don't even know French. And computers think they're so smart...

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2006 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My spellcheck went into French yesterday too! Only for two lines of the paper I was copyediting though, and it was only the "Correspondence" footnote. I was going crazy because it was trying to tell me that "correspondence" was spelled wrong and giving me "correspondance" as an alternative and I was like "no this is in every paper I do I know how to spell it" ...I went as far as to open up an old paper and check the spelling hehehe. Then I looked at the bottom and noticed that those two lines said "French (France)" instead of "English (US)" hehehe.

     
  • At 11/22/2006 2:14 PM , Blogger Chandster said...

    this one time i saw a chair floating but then I realized i was watching a movie.

     
  • At 11/27/2006 12:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cette fois-là, j'ai écrit un commentaire sur un blog mais personne n'a repondu. :(

     
  • At 11/28/2006 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'm sorry no one responded to your blog comment that one time. whew, 4 1/2 years of french class. magically, i think i retained a tiny bit. man, i should work for spellcheck.

     
  • At 11/28/2006 1:47 PM , Blogger KendiT said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 11/28/2006 10:23 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    maybe it's because I'm against anonymity.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home