Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Quick-hit thoughts for the day

(while listening to "City of Blinding Lights" and David Crowder)

I was inspired to go skydiving during Small Group last night. Not sure where it came from, but I very well might jump out of an airplane on Sunday.

There's a Ford Expedition that regularly parks in the "Compact Cars" section of the parking lot at work. After a quick perusal of the garage, I noticed that no other vehicle is more ill-suited to fit definition "compact" "car" than this Expedition.

I'm actually oversubscribed at work, which kinda feels good.

I should start waking up earlier. It feels pretty darn good.

The Bible in Spanish (Santa Biblia) is sometimes even cooler than the Bible in English.

I should pick up ballroom dancing again.

Sam, my car, is pretty great. I hope he sticks around for a while. We make a good team.

Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home