Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Monday, January 23, 2006

My Shopping List (Lost?)

This is my shopping list, as edited by Jo, Chandler and Ellen

Cranberry Juice
Animal Crackers
Wraps
Cereal (2)
Baked Beans
Chicken Thingies
Dried Fruit
OJ or JO?
Chocolate Stuff
Yummy Things
A million dollars
A house
Cars
Pizza Oven
New hair for Ellen (thanks!)
Airplane
New hat without Ellen's Cooties
I look really good in the hat!
mascara
Saved By The Bell game
mandarin oranges
Christmas tree

4 Comments:

  • At 1/23/2006 1:19 PM , Blogger Chandster said...

    This is a really great list. Mascara is different from eye liner. Just try and remember. Also water proof maybe a good choice.

     
  • At 1/24/2006 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahaahaa! monty!! what a good friendie!!! thanks bro! MOOOWHAWHAHWAHWAHA!!

     
  • At 1/24/2006 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those chicken thingies look really good. Are they mechanically separated?

     
  • At 1/24/2006 2:55 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    Anonymous # 1: Since I can't post on yours w/o an account, here's my response to the outrageous accusations you make: "Pssh! I barely killed 10000 brain cells, so 'pillow suffocation death' seems a bit of a stretch."

    Anonymous # 2: They're all rib meat. Not sure if the rib meat is separated by mechanisms or peoplisms.

    Me: I'll see what I can do. Are you patty?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home