Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sleeping Beauty

I'm tired... I came home from work, put a laundry in and passed out. Then I woke up, and ate some grapes and played free cell. Now I'm ready to pass out yet again. Not sure why you need to know this, but since it's been a while since I posted, I figured I'd post. I had a sweet, but busy weekend. Leadership retreat for church, hanging out, church, Inservice, chili cookoff (#9 was my favorite!), talking with a lady who's starting a cool ministry in DC, church again, IHOP you hop we all hop. So there you go. Thanks to all who took the time to hang out with me. You know who you are. rfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Sorry, I just fell asleep on the keyboard. Maybe I should go to that bed place. mmm, bed....

You are all great and all, but this is currently my best friend... BFF!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home