Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Simpsonize Me

In honor of the Simpsons movie, they (whoever "they" are) started a website where you can "Simpsonize" yourself [http://www.simpsonizeme.com/index.php]. You upload a photo, customize a few things, and whammo, they give you the Simpsons-animated version of you. It's nearly the speed of molasses and sometimes doesn't like the picture you upload, but to me it was worth the hassle and pain. This is what I came up with:


I think the 5 O'Clock shadow doesn't really suit me, but I didn't know how to capture my normal scruff. The ears are giant enough, and the eyes and glasses are about as expected, but the hairline may be a bit generous. I nailed the T-shirt though. Go Grey!

UPDATE: I gave it another crack when it wasn't acting up so much, and came up with this:
That's pretty darn me.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home