Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Lehigh

Had a great weekend back at the old Alma Mater this weekend ("On the breast of old South Mountain, reared against the sky..."). Campus looks great, friends look even better, and I got a hot new sweatshirt. The quotes below have nothing to do with the pictures to which they're attached. This is my TOLAS and I'll do it my way.


"Why is everything happening?"


"Do you lock your refrigerator?"


"Are we leaving now? Why are bags opening?


"Keep the vacuuming noise away."


"Rubies *are* red. Interesting..."


"From Hungaria... Wait, that's not a place."


"I'm going to become a monk..."


"Is that your work laptop?" "No. ::pause:: Yes."


"I don't know who I should root for"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home