Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Candy Bracket

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=candy/classic/061030

I've got ButterFinger and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups going to the Final Four, but watch out for a surpise run by Mentos. Kudos for the mentions of the Full Candy Bar, the Foo Fighters, Baseball Card Bubble Gum, and Razor Blade Apples. No kudos for the failure to mention Kudos.

The Freshmaker indeeed...

4 Comments:

  • At 11/01/2006 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i am a big fan of inside-out resees cups. i am in fact eating one right now, which is what prompted me to comment. they are super-yummie and way better than the originals (yes, usually i am totally dead set against changes to a classic product, but inside-out resees and peanut butter oreos are an exception... also i hate regular oreos :P). but they are only out around halloween because hersheys, who apparently owns resees, is evil and doesn't want me to have my yummie inside-out goodness all year round. i had completely forgotten it was that time of year again though until i saw them at the grocery store last night and had to buy a bag. yay!

     
  • At 11/02/2006 7:57 AM , Blogger mmm... said...

    My favorite seasonal candy is the Easter Reese's that are shaped like eggs. They have extra peanut butter and are always better tasting than a normal reese's. Don't think I like the inside out kind.

     
  • At 11/06/2006 11:03 AM , Blogger tiffanie said...

    how are these competitions carried out? i looked at the brackets, there's no way pez beats smarties. it's got to be a rigged contest.

     
  • At 11/07/2006 6:00 PM , Blogger mmm... said...

    It was author's preference. Smarties are the dark-horse of candies. I never say to myself, "Self, I really want some Smarties." But whenever they are available I take them, and I'm always glad I did. Plus, they make me smarter.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home