Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Various Stuff

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/10/theater/10park.html

She wrote 365 plays in 365 days, and now they are playing across the country over the next year. One of the cooler things I've heard of in a while. Way to be creative...



Chandler is really good at pointing.


The Air Force Memorial is pretty impressive.



One time, I had nothing to do on Dec 8th. 48 hours later I had 4 independent things I should be doing. Harsh. And strange.



Random fact about me: when I play MadLibs, I almost always use the word "shellac".
Random fact about me #2: When I was 5, my mom got me a pinball machine and a pool table for Christmas. She's cool. (no, not just because she gives me stuff).


Sam, my car, is now all jazzed up, for a while I hope. It has no more vibrations on the highway, the transmission is all flushed and re-liquidated, and a busted wheel stud has been unbusted. Let's hope that's all the work he'll need for a while. Go Sam!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home