Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Remus Stefan: Subtle yet endearing

Little-know fact: I LOVE names. I just really enjoy cool sounding, unique, and weird names. A few months ago, I started what has become a half-hearted effort to "collect" names I like. I made a spreadsheet and everything, and I have no shame about it. So when I came across this, I was elated. Make sure to check the subtitle. Stellar effort by this group of visionaries. Who says there are no heroes anymore...


And don't worry; I have no plans to cease my own collection effort. You just can't call it a definitive list if it doesn't include Kiko Calero or Odd-Even Bustnes...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3/15/2007 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That reminds me of the time I met a guy at Urbana called Danger Stevens. Best name ever. (For someone else, of course.)

     
  • At 3/15/2007 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I also notice these guys found somebody named Napoleon Lightning.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home