Thoughts on Life and Stuff (TOLAS)

Random in both frequency and topic, this is my life. Sort of.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Things are looking up

Stumpas is showing his first new growth, since Doug and I sticked him up.

The seagulls in Quincy Park have been replaced by baseball players. No lines yet, and no fence, but the high school teams are out in spring training. I was so excited to hear the ping of a bat (metal bats don't really crack).

I'm nearly done with a book and about to start another (which I might actually start before I finish the first; I have a problem with finishing things.)

I've been mondo productive at work, and hope to be boffo productive at home too. Like a banshee even.

I got a new mouse. It double clicks only when I click it twice, which is a nice change.

I've learned some valuable lessons about bad planning and quick decisions

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home